En ny uppdatering för Lync Server 2013 har kommit. Uppdateringen innehåller en rad fixar för Lync Server.
- KB3036869 Location monitoring report does not show regions and site names in a Lync Server 2013 environment
This issue occurs because the network connection setting information is not populated into the Region, UserSites, and Subnet tables of the QoEMetrics database. Also, not all numbers for the sites and subnets are counted after sites or subnets are added or removed.
- KB 3034784 Lync Server 2013-based client crashes or disconnects from a meeting when an anonymous user ends audio lines of a call
This issue occurs when a user joins a meeting anonymously by using a Microsoft Lync client in a Lync Server 2013 front-end pool (pool A). The meeting is hosted in a Lync Server 2013 front-end pool (pool B) that has multiple front-end servers deployed. Pool A and pool B are not federated. When this issue occurs, anonymous users cannot participate in a chat, cannot use other modality in the meeting, or may be kicked out of the meeting.
- KB 3034783 LS Storage Service event 32054 after you enable Lync 2013 Mobility in an Exchange 2010 environment
This issue occurs after Cumulative Update (CU1) is installed on the Lync Front End server together with the Microsoft Unified Communications Web API (UCWA) component. The Lync Mobile clients are logged in the OAuth request against an Exchange 2010 server, and this triggers event 32054 on the Lync Front End server. This behavior occurs because the OAuth method is not supported by Exchange Server 2010.
- KB 3034782 Non-clickable hyperlinks setting does not work in a conversation with external users in a Lync Server 2013-based client
This issue occurs because Lync Server 2013 IMFilter module works incorrectly when IM Filter disables active hyperlinks.
- KB 3034779 Lync Monitoring report does not show names under “Sites and Subnet” column
This issue occurs because the dbo.QoEUpdateNcs stored procedure times out. Therefore, UdcAgent is not able to populate all sites and subnets to the QoEMetrics database.
- KB 3034778 Rtcsrv.exe crashes when invalid address book normalization rules are defined in Lync Server 2013.
This issue occurs because the Lync 2013 Front-End service cannot handle invalid normalization rules.
- KB 3034780 Lync Server 2013 Control Panel crashes when you access the Route tab under the Voice Routing tab
This issue occurs when you have defined many voice routes in a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 environment that has Enterprise Voice enabled. This issue occurs because Lync Server 2013 Control Panel cannot handle many voice routes.
- KB 3034776 Memory leak occurs in w3wp.exe, MediationServerSvc.exe, and sqlservr.exe in a Lync Server 2013 environment
This issue occurs because of a deadlock condition in the XdsUpdateReplicaStatus stored procedure.
- KB 3034781 Central Management Store file replication is slow or incomplete in a Lync Server 2013 environment
This issue occurs when you use Microsoft Lync Server 2013 replication service to send configuration data to specified computers by running the Invoke-CsManagementStoreReplication cmdlet in PowerShell. When this issue occurs, many Lync Server 2013-related services may be affected. Additionally, you may receive the following event or similar:
Evvent ID: 2023
Source: LS Master Replicator Agent Service
Computer: Computer Name
- KB 3033882 Lync Server 2013-based RGS agent receives a toast for a second waiting call after agent accepts the first waiting call
This issue occurs when the Response Group Service (RGS) queue has only one agent and Attendant routing method is not selected in the Microsoft Lync Server 2013 environment. The calls may be from either Lync users or public switch telephone network (PSTN) users.When the agent accepts the first waiting call, the agent just exits a call with a user who called into the RGS queue earlier.
Ladad hem uppdateringen KB2809243
M365 Apps & Services MVP | Consultant work at Exobe, based in Göteborg, Sweden. Co-host of Teamspodden, co-organizer of Teamsdagen. Been working with Exchange, LCS, OCS, Lync, Skype, Teams and related stuff for a while. Mostly writing tips and news after getting questions from customers.