You may also like...

17 Responses

1. Johan Harsta says:

Neither “include system audio” option/checkbox (like MS suggests), nor the corresponding button you suggest actually exist.

• Linus Cansby says:

Not sure, never seen that this option is not there in the desktop app. Check on another computer.

• maha says:

Hello. This little box “include system audio”, does not show at all. Would be grateful …for any guidance.

• Hi, it´s because it recently changed the location. it is in the ribbon that appears on the shared screen/application. The one that says presenting, give control to… and there between them there´s a small icon, THAT is the one to include the system audio

2. Aad says:

Hi, is it in Mac as well?

3. Monique says:

I cannot find it either. It is not on the ribbon between give control and stop presenting pls help it is not there when you click share or hover at the top after sharing

4. John says:

Hovering does nothing. No ribbon for presenting/give control appears. There is also no checkbox when opening the Share Screen window. Enormously frustrating.

5. Buisje says:

Is it also possible to share audio (for example a video in a powerpoint presentation) on an iOS device?

6. Brad says:

While I appreciate that you created this document, that little note about it not working at all on Macs would be great at the top rather than after I try all the things you mention.

7. Sarka says:

I find the hovering at the top of the screen very unreliable. The ribbon sometimes appears and sometimes does not. Therefore it is not possible to rely on sound system sharing every time. Any solutions?

8. abdulrehman says:

@linus thanks for the article dear.
    workaround solution to use apps like Soundflower.

9. Meredith Stephani says:

Any input on why there is echoing on the other participants end when I am sharing system audio with shared screen? They are hearing their voices twice. There has to be a way to fix this.

10. A says:

The option is only available through the Teams App cannot be accessed while using a browser

11. JOANNE PINTER says:

Hi there, I am teaching a yoga class via MS Teams on my laptop. I would like to be able to play some background music e.g. iTunes from my laptop as well. I have selected include system audio, and selected by headphones and then iTunes and press play but when I go back to my presentation you cannot hear anything – any suggestions? Thanks Jo

12. jobin pv says:

I am really very much confused about the video sharing with audio in between an online meeting through microsoft teams.